Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tasks for Week 1

Finally, I have completed my tasks for Week 1. I feel so happy that I was able to learn something new in the first week itself. At the same time, Nicenet is somewhat similar to the course management system that we use at my university. It's called Spectrum. We did almost the same tasks for one of the courses, where we had to introduce ourselves and to give comments on our coursemates' ideas. It feels good to have the opportunity to get to know all the other participants. They (including the Instructor) seem friendly. I'm eager to start Week 2.

I'm rewriting my reflection on Week 1. It's Sunday and I'm glad that I've managed to complete my assignment without any difficulties. Thank you to Sean for sending e-mails to ensure that we have done all the tasks given. I kept checking my e-mail everyday just in case I missed out something. I hope to learn more in Week 2. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment