Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 1: Getting started

Hello everyone! Happy New Year.Let me introduce myself here. I'm Annusha Munirathinam, 28 years old, from Malaysia. I'm currently teaching at Mount Austin National Secondary School in southern Malaysia. Throughout my 3 years of teaching experience, I have taught all levels of students. At the same time, I am also pursuing my Master's degree at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.

 This is my first time on blog and I'm already excited to begin this course. Creating a blog was quite difficult at the beginning but it was fun. Having the experience of using Facebook, I managed to design my page with many different templates and layouts before finalizing on how it should look. 

Using blog is emerging as one of the coolest teaching tool in Malaysia. With the advancement in technology and social networks, I'm sure students will love this idea too. I'm looking forward to use blog as a teaching tool for my students. 

I hope to enhance my teaching skills through this course. I'm looking forward to learn many new things which I'm not familiar with before this. 


 



4 comments:

  1. Hello Annush, This is really great while reading your blog I can able to enjoy the music from India.

    Could you please tell me that how have you added this kind of facility in your blog itself?

    Thanking You . .. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kamlesh,

      Thank you for your comment. I love listening to music, hence I thought of adding this piece of music at my blog. This is the link : http://scmplayer.net/
      Try it and have fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi Annusha,

    I can't believe this is your first blog. It is so beautiful. May I know where you find this template? Did you create it? I like the little fairy and the hearts. How did you do that?

    Great job!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa,

      Thank you :) You can find the template in the settings. Here is the link for the little fairy and the hearts. I'm so happy to share this with you.

      Regards,
      M.Annusha

      Delete